Sunday, May 4, 2008

So this will probably be my last blog posting, seeing as a week from now I will be at Mother’s Day brunch with many of you! The last few days in Montpellier have been beautiful, and all of us have been working hard on our tans so that we can come home pretending like Montpellier weather has been this gorgeous the whole way through. With the nice weather there have been a lot more musicians and dancers in the streets and we were able to bike to the beach (about eight miles—gorgeous scenery) and spend time “doing homework” on the Esplanade. I have just a couple more final exams to go and will be done with school on Wednesday. I’ve really come to love Montpellier as my home and my friends here, but I’m also really excited to get back to “real life” and to the people and places I love in Minnesota. I’ve been having dreams of the Minneapolis Central Library, biking down Mississippi Boulevard, Whole Foods, and being out on the river. And coffee. I can’t wait to see you all! Bissous.

1 comment:

Tera said...

Can't wait to see you ab!!
Tera (and Andy)
Travel Safe!